June 10, 2023
June 17, 2023
April 15, 2023 $500 CAD ($400 USD)
May 15, 2023 $750 CAD ($600 USD)
Declarations close as posted on weekly condition sheet.
PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT ONLINE @ https://woodbine.com/mohawk/standardbred-nomination/
Or SEND TO: Woodbine Mohawk Park, Attn: Dana Keyes 9430 Guelph Line, PO Box 160, Campbellville, Ontario, L0P 1B0 NOMINATION FEES FOR ALL STAKES MUST ACCOMPANY THE NOMINATIONS.
Payments can also be made through SC Stakes Online by clicking here.
Effective 2019 this event is subject to the Woodbine's Standardbred Integrity and Accountability Initiative Stake Conditions.
Note: The race will be contested in eliminations on Saturday, June 10 if required. Otherwise, the race will be contested as a single dash on Saturday, June 17.
1. If eliminations are required, the final event will be limited to ten horses. Horses tied for the last eligible starting position or positions for the final event will be drawn by lot to constitute a ten horse field.
2. If eliminations are required, one also eligible will be drawn from the highest placed starters that do not qualify for the final event. If there are ties the also eligible will be drawn by lot.
3. All nominations, sustaining, and starting monies will be added to the final purse.
4. Woodbine Entertainment reserves the right to invite foreign horses to enter and race in the Armbro Flight. Invited foreign horses must pay a fee of $3,550 Canadian. (This fee is comprised of $300 Nomination, $1,750 Sustaining and $1,500 Starting) Invited foreign horses must declare and pay this fee to the Mohawk race office staff no later than 10:30 a.m. Monday, June 5, 2023. Foreign horses are those horses which normally race outside of Canada and the United States and have not had more than four starts in North America in 2023.
5. Horses may be supplemented to the Armbro Flight by paying a supplemental fee of $20,000 in Canadian funds.
Supplemental fees and declarations must be submitted to the Mohawk Race Office staff no later than 10:30 a.m. on
Monday, June 5, 2023. Supplemental fees must be paid by certified cheque, bank draft or money order, and made
payable to Woodbine Entertainment.
6. Purse distribution for the Final: All finishers in the race will receive money. The winner of the race will receive 50% of
the total purse; One percent (1%) of the total purse will be paid to each horse finishing sixth through last; the remainder
of the purse for the race, will be divided 50-24-16-10% for the horses finishing second through fifth.
(See General Racing Conditions for complete details)